Disclaimer & Disclosure
In the interest of being completely honest and transparent regarding the content of my blog, Mamma Earth – please read the Disclaimer and Disclosure below.
- My blog, Mamma Earth, represents my own personal views and opinions and not those of my employer, any associations I am a member of, or organisations I volunteer with.
- All information provided and taken from my blog is at your own risk.
- I, the sole author of Mamma Earth, do not share personal information with third-parties nor do I store information that is collected about your visit for use other than to analyse content performance. I will never share or sell my data/readers’ information to anyone. My supporter’s privacy is important to me.
- Articles may be shared freely, but the exclusive copyright remains with me, the author of Mamma Earth. If you are interested in republishing any of the content, please contact me.
- No images of my children or myself are allowed to be shared out of context or outside the perimeters of my blog posts on any website, advertising, social media or blog without my written permission. This will result in immediate legal action.
- The information provided on Mamma Earth is for entertainment purposes only and I am not providing medical, legal or other professional advice. I am merely sharing my own experiences and opinions.
- Please keep comments respectful. I love reading your comments, however please note that they are moderated. Any comment deemed inappropriate for my blog will be moderated and deleted.
- This is a personal blog.
- Any information taken from my blog is taken at your own risk.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.